Skip to main content
Apply for Single On-Campus Housing
Apply for Married On-Campus Housing
Off-Campus Housing Information
overrideTextColor=#202020 overrideTextAlignment= overrideImageAlignment= overrideHideMedia= overridebuttonBgColor=

Other Resources

Meal Plans

Meal plans are provided and facilitated by the Food Services department. Follow this link to their Banyan Dining Hall webpage.

Medical Accommodations

All housing and meal plan accommodations must go through Disability Services. Please visit their site for more information.

Report a Concern

To report misconduct, please fill out the Report a Concern form.